- Cement Fedding Rubber Hose
- Silo Fly Ash Rubber Hose
- Slurry and Mud Rubber Hose
- Rubber Expansion Joint Bellow
- Air and Water Yarn Braided Hose
- Fire Fights Rubber Suction Hose
- Chemical Rubber Hose
- Sand Blasting Rubber Hose
- Rubber Water Suctions and
- Carbon Free Rubber Hose
- Road and Rail Tanker Oil Hose
- Oil Suction Rubber Hose
- Rubber Chute
PVC Water Stop:
We are on of the top PVC Water Stop manufacturers in india.Pvc water stopper are flexible Plastic strips which provide a physical barrier to Water at concrete joints, mostly in basements, Water retaining structures like Water tanks, Swimming pools, structural foundations & other below ground level constructions. Waterstops are also termed as Water Bars, seals construction joints. A typical waterstops have two identical half on both side of a central bulb. These additional extensions are provided with the aim of increasing path length for water entering behind the edge of water stop.
Compounding of Waterstops: Waterstops are manufactured from Anti-Ageing customized plastic compound with PVC as a base polymer and exhibiting required properties like High Elasticity & Tensile Strength, Immune to Corrosion, Excellent weather resistant, Unaffected by acids, alkalis, metals salts and other chemicals, Lower water absorption, Withstand high Hydrostatic pressure, Can bear shocks of heavy turbines, Earth quakes, Floods.
Application in construction Industry
- PVC Waterstops act as sealant at RCC Masonry concrete joints & prevent any seepage of water in or out through joints.
- Pvc water stopper withstand expansion or contraction movement at joints and take care of any deflection or displacement arising due to change in temperature, differential settlement of foundation, Geo disturbances causing Seismic forces like earth quack, thus eliminating danger of cracks.
- Public Utilities : Bridges, Road Embankments, Tunnels, Water Tanks, Swimming Pools, Water Filtration plants, Swage Plants, Clarifiers, Dams, Canals, Aqueducts, Reservoirs, Irrigation Projects Cooling Towers.
- Building: Basements, Foundations Slabs, Masonry Joints, Terraces, Retaining Walls, Overhead & Underground Water Tanks, Skyscraper.
- Industries: Chemical Plants, Fertiliser Steel, Waste Treatment Plants, Thermal & Hydro Power Stations, Atomic Reactors, Shipyards & Docks.
- They are vulnerable to get damaged during construction.
- Compaction of concrete around waterstop should be taken care otherwise it can dislocate & could lead to a risk of honeycomb formation which may lead to leakage through concrete itself rather then through joint.
- Water Bars of same width & design should be sharply levelled at edges using a knife.
- Turn on the Electric Heater Blade and wait will it become hot.
- Place the waterstops on both sides of heater blade & press it until it melts but without burning.
- Remove the heater blade upward.
- Joint the molten end quickly & hold them together firmly for approximately 20-30 seconds.
Selection of appropriate PVC Waterstop:
1. Ribbed Type- multipurpose waterstop design, used where differential settlement of poured concrete is expected and a firm grip in concrete is desired.
2. Dumbbell Type- Greater variation in temperature causes expansion or contraction of joints, Dumbbell type waterstop is suggested for these sites.
3. Kicker (Surface) Type: these are externally placed and are use where embedded types can not be used due to interference of steel reinforcement.
Installation procedure: Water Stoppers are tied to steel frame work through eyelets by means of small wires (same being depicted in the adjacent figure), certain metal clamps meant to grip the water stop seal and keep it in proper position. Firstly one half of the waterstop is embedded in the concrete leaving the second half extended. Second half is also embedded leaving the centre bulb free for expansion and contraction movements.
PVC Water Stop Area of Application:
Precautions during water stop installation:
Water Stoppers can be join on site with a simple electrical heater blade.